Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Radio Online

Radio online. I think most of my friends around me barely listening radio online. But for me, i used to listen radio online since few years back. Maybe i am a chinese, i used to listen chinese radio station most of the time.

In Malaysia, there is only 2 radio station as my favourites all this while. Maybe last time radio online still not popular yet and hence i managed to listen radion locally only. When the radio online become a norm, i started explore radio online outside my country. I found out a hong kong radio station which i think is much more better than in my country. I am not criticise that Malaysia radio station is bad. Maybe due to different background, culture and law issues, the operation of radio station will be different. I start love to listen hk radio online (especially RTHK radio 2) since last year.

HK radio really open my eye and i learnt a lot from there. It's really broaden my mind. With the convenience of internet nowadays, they use messenger to communicate with the audience. They use messenger to receive opinions from the audience and even conduct poll online. This is what i can't see in my country. They even share alot of latest information from internet, what is the popular issues from internet. All this are really helpful especially to me because i used to online very often.

Anyway, it sounds like i am promoting HK radio here. Lol. But can't deny that i really admire them how to attract their audience and i hope local radio station can emulate them. And now, i am writing my blog at the same listening to this radio online. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment