Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ex-Colleagues Gathering at Pavilion KL (1st Feb 2009)

On 7th day of CNY (1st Feb 2009), I was happy to meet all my ex-colleagues again especially Scott Lim from Brunei and Suet Mei who work at Singapore now.

I didn't expect i was the first one arrived at Pavilion to meet them...sigh....I was waiting them in front of J.CO. and finally i meet my long lost friend, Scott. He came from Brunei and meet up with us for this CNY. So happy to see him again. Been years didn't meet him already.

The 3rd person arrived was Kai Shin, our "misu" (Scott and my so called "secretary")..lol...Then we went to Dragon-i Restaurant to wait for the rest since Scott was hungry....lol.....

This is me and scott...wondering what we are looking at by that time......hmh.....
These are my best buddies from my ex-company. From left were me, Scott, Tracy, KaiShin and Suet Mei. And don't forget our cameraman, Vince(Tracy's husband).
We are all so happy for the reunion. Can see eveyone's teeth in the photo. Lol. Can't deny that 2 handsome and 3 pretties in the photos... =P
Anyhow, it was a great for me to meet all of them again. I hope i will have more this kind of gathering in the future. Looking forward to meet u all again. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment