Thursday, February 12, 2009

23rd Jan 2009 - Dinner with my ex-colleagues

Afternoon just arrived Malaysia from Qatar, night time straight to meet my good buddies (Tracy and Kai Shin) for our "Sao Gong Zao" 收工酒. We decide to have a chinese cuisine as our dinner. So we choose for taiwanese restaurant, Peng Lai at Damansara.
The pinkish flowers bring up the atmosphere of the coming CNY in the restaurant. Really oriental and new year feel.Casual table-decorating setting in the restaurant.All the chinese and japanese wines. Didn't ask to taste one. sigh.My good buddy, KaiSHin, but too bad another buddy not in the pic.My bowl of rice with my spec. Lol. A dish of clams (啦啦). So meaty and look delicious. ^^
I didn't take much pictures during dinner as i am so hunger for food. Lol. But too sad to say not many choices for us by that night. Maybe we are late to dinner and CNY is approaching. All the famous dishes sold out already. Sigh. Hopefully i can visit this place again next time. ^^
Anyway, i am quite happy coz able to reunion with my buddies again since we didn't meet for a year especially with tracy. We have a nice chat and dinner. THanks gals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment