Monday, February 23, 2009

ONline Shopping ^^


Recently start my interest to online shopping. The reason why i have interest to online shopping because i am always outstation and not able to shop and buy reasonable worth-buy clothes.

Previously, i don't believe on online shopping because it seem not reliable. Online shopping seem not fun and enjoyable like what we can shop in the shopping malls. Online shopping can't let us touch the material, cannot wear on it and test it before we buy.

But anyway, when i travel alot and less time to stay in Malaysia, I find it hard for me to shop in KL. The only way i can shop for local stuffs is thru Internet. Although at the beginning, i still doubt with the reliability to shop online. But in the end i have to give trust to them and give me a try on it.

It is a good experience for me when i first bought my clothes online on last January for my CNY clothes. The material is good and it looks great like what it shown from the website. And today i just proceed with my 2nd time to online shopping.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment