Monday, February 9, 2009

Back to Work again!!!

Today 2.45am arrived at Qatar AIrport. Reach my room around 4.30am. Unpacked my luggage and tidy up took me 1/2 hour. Then go to clean up myself, took my breakfast before my first day of work after CNY. No time for me to rest at all!!!!! sad....

Now having my 3rd cup of coffee of the day, still sleepy n tired....haih.....Although today is Chap Goh Mei...but for me, today is just a working day for me and there is no other meaning for me.....sigh...suddenly feel lonely and sad. suddenly miss my frens in Malaysia. Maybe i am really
happy enjoying my days with my frens during CNY. Need time to adjust my feeling back to work lar......sigh

Although is my first day back to Qatar after my vacation, but still have long time for me to suffer. At least need to stay for another 5 months to accomplish this project. Hopefully this time, no more extension for me to stay again. God bless me!

The good thing is i bought myself an iPod classic when i was in Dubai...hehehe....at least got something that i desired since years back. Now got my iPod to accompany to get rid of my loneliness(at least during the boredness working period in Qatar). ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment