Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Instrument TeamBuilding 26Apr2009 Part II

Just got the teambuilding photos from my colleague today. Just to show the happiness and the function that i attended in Qatar. You will find it rare to see me attend this kind of functions. Maybe once in a blue moon. Lol.


My funny japanese friends really good in funny posture when the photograhper taking our pics....while i am still chewing the food.


After dinner, we got some games for this teambuilding. I am so lucky to be grouped in blue team. And this is the first game of the night.

The game is like this. Everyone of the team have to pass an egg thru the t-shirt and take turns. The fastest to finish the passing will be the winner. Well...my team started not very well but at last we still able to finish as 2nd place in this game. YOu can see how dumb i am to get the egg from my team leader's shirt. =='''


The next game will be powder blowing. Everyone take turns to blow the powder out from the cup and take out the clue inside. Then who is the first to complete the full sentence from the clue given will be the winner. Hehehe......

Finally we won this game!!!! YEah yeah.....This time need to thanks to me for completing the sentence. =P (show off indeed)


The picture shown below is my team members cheering after winning the game. Almost everyone full of powder on the face..... except me.... kekekkekeke...... still look charming.... :P


My team leader seem trying so hard to blow powder. It reflected on his face. Now he looked like too much whitening lotion on his face..... hehehehehe...... Not bad...at least everyone is enjoying the game.

It shown that bosses able to mix up with their peers. But i think hard to find this happened in other companies. Not many bosses can really do that.


Everyone are laughing happily because we knew we can be the champion tonight as our first two games gained us lot of points. :D


Ok. The next game is really challenging to me. It is something like Q&A quizzes. Every team send a representative for each question. It is all technical questions that daunted us.

From the picture, you can see everyone of us trying so hard to think for the answer. But during my turn, i am the loser. =(


Anyway, after few games, our team(Blue) and red team got same points. So both teams have to play one more game to decide who is the winner of the night. I can say this is the peak of the night. You will know what i mean when you see the pictures below. Lol.

The final game which decide the winner is to make the longest line. The line only can be made via all the stuffs from your body, the clothes that u wore. Well, i didnt really know everyone is so dare to take off everything (except undies of coz) to win the game.

This is the red team(opponent) members trying hard to take off clothes and pants. You can see my manager who left only his undies from the picture.

Wow.....everyone struggling to take off everything to make the line longer n longer....erm....where am i??? hahaha....am i hidding somewhere? :P


Yeah! Yeah!! Finally we won the game! Game over!!! We are the champion of the night!!! Hurray!! Everyone of us so happy and take the chance to show off our body...Hahahahhaha!!! Luckily my body figure still look good to show it here. :P


Our booty for the game are a starbuck cup and one reload card only.... hahahahaha..... Well...better than nothing. We all happily get the our rewards.


And finally, i can consider the luckiest winner for the night as i am the only lucky draw winner among my team. :P

I got a HiFi micro system from the lucky draw. Hence, no regret to attend this teambuilding. Although it is not so expensive and branded gadget (China Made) but it is consider as one of my options for me to do when i am free. That's all for the night. :) I think this is the last function we had before the project accomplished. Thanks for everyone to support this function!!


No comments:

Post a Comment