Monday, April 6, 2009

Income Tax!!!! Again!!!

Sigh....Normally april is not the month i am waiting for. April almost remind me to declare my income tax. After declare, then need to pay my tax to the government. I know this year i need to pay much coz i know i worked a lot of OTs last year.

During filling up the e-filing online, i only realised i earned quite lot of money last year. Lol. But why the figure in my bank account didn't reveal the same? Hahaha....just wonder how i spent the money???? Anyway, after completed the filing, i just realised i need to pay so much for my income tax. Really out of my expectation. What a surprise! Gosh.....have to save some money this month.

Sometime i just wonder why i need to earn so much to pay for the tax. What is the return i get from the payment? Should i happier if i earn lesser? hahaha....i know the answer is definitely a big NO. I rather earn more, willing to pay more tax than i being poor, although i feel the pain for that sum of money for nothing. Sigh....

4 comments:

  1. spend money in buying books and somethings else rather spending money in somethings else then u can pay lesser tax loh... spend wisely ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...how to spend while i am still outstation? u think i can tax relief when i spend oversea? i hav no idea...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. My tax paid in excess... wahahahaha. But in the other way round means I earn so less.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. u paid more doesn't mean earn less lar. hahahaha...anyway, good to see ur comment here...welcome to my blog. :P

    ReplyDelete