Saturday, April 4, 2009

Weird Feeling

These few days i have some weird feeling. I feel a bit down lately. Don't know why. Maybe someone affected me? Because someone didn't chat me? Last time used to chat with someone everyday but lately suddenly feel quiet already. Maybe i used to have someone to talk to me everyday. A bit sad when someone is not around.

Is it because i scared of loneliness? or because of bore? or perhaps i miss someone? I don't really know...sigh....i am confused now. Hope i can get rid of this feeling soon. I don't know how to smile and laugh for such a long time already.

2 comments:

  1. so cham.. if the someone doesn't know how to take care of you.. then u better get rid of this feeling. alone does not equal to lonely, so u still can stay happily without the someone. cheers~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry....i am fine now. Just to jot down my feeling on my blog. i know how to handle my feeling. Thanks for concern. ^^

    ReplyDelete