Monday, April 27, 2009

Instrument TeamBuilding 26Apr2009 Part I

Last night was my second time to attend my department teambuilding. I still remember my first time was in March 2008.

When i just arrived the place around 6pm, the chef is still preparing the food. You can see the chicken is being grilling still.


and the shrimps too.


My funny japanese colleague, Karube-san is acting barbecueing the shrimps.


And me too. hahhaa....Just trying to be fun grilling the shrimps and i did eat that after.


I can say the japanese are very well educated in term of punctual. They rather come earlier than being late. It is really hard to see them late in any functions. This is what we need to learn from them. Unlike malaysian like me, always last minutes to rush and end up late although this time i am very punctual....hehehehe. I know alot of malaysians like to let people wait instead of waiting for any functions. Really a bad culture happened in my country.

Ok. Back to my teambuilding. I do have some best friends here and they are japanese. I like to mix with them because they are really funny. They are my basketball mates too. ^^


This pic look not nice. too dark. We drank alot but not till tipsy. Really enjoy the night.


And last night was my luck day! Yeah Yeah!!!! I did win a HiFI micro system from the lucky draw.


We played some games also after the dinner. My team are the champion of the nite. Hahaha!!!!The picture shown below are the booty i got from this teambuilding. There are a Starbuck cup, a prepaid card, pendrive and my lucky draw booty. ^^


It was a great night for me. You can find out how happy i am from the photo below. Lol. Can see my red charming face. Oppss....i think my face not look that happy. Maybe a bit tipsy i think....hahahaha

2 comments:

  1. Man... U r so lucky to get so much gift.but ur teambuilding seems more like party... gegegege

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah...i think i am a bit of lucky that nite. Well, what u expect we can do in teambuilding? Actually it is just like having a bbq dinner with some games and lucky draw. Nothing special lar.

    ReplyDelete