Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Basketball Time!!!!!!

Lately start playing basketball again since N years didn't touch the ball. Really miss the days i played basketball during secondary school days. Since childhood i started get involved in this sports, i grew taller n taller. Although now i am not consider as a tall guy but at least no one will dare to say i am a shortie. =)

I like to play basketball very much. Although I know my skills is not very good but i can say i play pretty well in the games. Really love to play basketball. But due to the hot weather in Malaysia, i have no friends to play with me after i graduated from school. sigh.

Luckily now i can get the feeling back here. Start from this month, every mon, wed and sat will going for basketball games with my colleagues here. I join all my japanese colleagues to form a team versus filipinos. Well, as i know, basketball is the famous sports in philipines, just like badminton in Malaysia. Everyone of them play basketball very well. But we are not bad also. Really enjoy every games we played so far.

I find my stamina is not as good as last time, worse than last time till i can't accept the physical level that i have now. Maybe too long didn't have this kind of aggresive sports. My tummy is the best prove for my current fitness. Sigh....shame to say like that. Anyway, it is a good time for me to gain back what i used to be, to recall how "brilliant" i played on the field last time. =P Gambateh!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment