Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Watch from Doha Shopping

Yesterday I went to shopping again with my buddies (Obi and Karube-san). Initially 3 of us planned to buy our new basketball shoes as our current shoes are harshly damaged due to the rough surface of the basketball court.

In fact, i am still considering whether to buy a new one or not. Basketball shoe is not cheap, at least RM200 and above. I still have 2 months staying in Qatar for the project which mean i have that period to play basketball with them only. After i back to Malaysia, i don't think i will continue playing this sport as i have no "kaki" to join me. All my ex-mates are become "uncles" already and i don't think they want to play this kind of "extreme" sport. Lol.

Anyway, my dude (Obi) managed to get his new shoe (AND1) but Karube-san not able to get his new shoe. Actually i have tempted to get a new pair for myself but both of us failed to get one due to the limited choices there. Sigh.

Although i didn't manage to get new shoe, but i ended up buy a new watch for myself! :P Actually i have this desire to get myself a G-Shock since i was young. But i was poor and not able to get this kind of luxury stuff.

And finally i can have an ivory G-Shock. Yeah Yeah!!!! There is some normal standard functions in this watch such as alarm, stopwatch, countdown timer and world time. The interesting function within the watch is auto-on the backlight. Normally the backlight will emit when u press the button from the watch manually. But this watch can let you to set it to auto mode for the backlight. When it is in auto mode, you just need to twist your wrist to take a look on the watch. The backlight will automatically emitted. It sounds interesting and fun to me. :)

Here are the pictures for my new collection. I like black and white colour. This is my second luxury watches for myself. My first one is Seiko which is in black. Hehehehehe.....


4 comments:

  1. thanks. i like it too. i found it not so expensive and decided to buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoLz..what's the price for it? is it unisex?

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis one is around RM180. I am not sure it is unisex but i think is suit to gals too if u dont mind the size.

    ReplyDelete