Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Anxious day


Today i have 2 things to announce here...hehehe.....This morning just came to office, I received a mail from my boss that asked me when i finish my job and return to Malaysia.

Well....This is the question I am always looking for and bothering me all this while. (My contract have been extended twice already....sigh...) My contract is scheduled to finish the job by end of June and i am planning to submit the application form for demobilization by next week. Since this is a good excuse for me to submit the form earlier.

By the time I wanna get the signature from my manager, I am so worried that he will ask me to extend my work here again. This whole morning, i am so anxious and scared he will changed his mind again. Since he was so busy and couldn't catch him, I having this anxious feeling till noon.

Finally, i am able to get him to approve my application form. He is a bit surprise when saw me pass the form to him. He thought i will not demobilized that soon and i was worried he is changing his mind again. After he checked his manning plan, he finally signed and thanked me for my efforts on this project. Hehehe....finally, i am released now.....Hurray!!!!! From now on, I can start counting down my days to back home lor......=)

Second thing that make me anxious is that tonight will be an important night especially for every Man Utd fans.....Yes......Is Europe Champion League Final in Rome tonight!!! Luckily i am not in Malaysia now. I can watch the live match on TV here at 9.45pm (2.45am in Msia time). I still managed to catch the match without sacrify my sleeping time...hehehehehe.....As a Man Utd fan, sure i would like the watch my team to clinch and defend the title but I cant underestimate the talents from Barca.....I can't wait the time to come. Now can't even concentrate my work and just hoping to go home for the match. Lol.....Glory Man Utd!!!!

2 comments:

  1. so happy lorr..can come bak soon~xixi! dun so notti...pls concentrate on ur work 1st....ah moi~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...no work now...how to concentrate? :P

    ReplyDelete