Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blog Update!!! Just an annoucement.

Hi my friends and readers,

I just updated my blog layout and added some applications here. I hope everyone enjoy reading my blog. Please don't feel shy to leave your comments if have any.

I added a poll here to survey how the readers find my blogs. I hope you all can give me some supports so i can make this look even better and interesting. You may shout out anything to me in my chat room which at the right side of the blog.

Hope to get feedbacks from you. ^^ CHeers!!!

2 comments:

  1. your clock is nice.. im thinking to put a clock on my blog too... but not sure how to make it... teach me la~~

    FPing

    ReplyDelete
  2. very simple. u go to the website which shown at my clock. then u choose the clock u want and copy the script. after that, back to ur blog layout setting, click "add gadget", then select HTML/Javascript. Paste the script to the pop-up window and it's done!

    ReplyDelete