Thursday, June 11, 2009

No Title

Long time didn't update my blog here. Recently quite busy doing my work. Lot of documents need to be issued. Need to prepare all the documents + updates all the modification. Arghhh......

Well. Today finally can rest and relax a little bit as most of my tasks are completed. But still have nothing to tell in my blog. Lately my life still as boring as usual. My life = working life.

Now just trying to write something here before my BIG day arrive. Yes. My birthday is approaching. I think no one is aware of this if i don't mention here now. Well. This year really no plan to celebrate coz i am not in my homeland. No friends around me except my colleagues. So, i didn't expect much for my birthday. But deep in my heart, i always hoping everyone of you do remember and greet me. I hope all my friends come to greet me not because after read this post.

2 comments:

  1. Dang dang dang dang dang~~~
    master~i rmb ur birthday...dun sad hor..
    i got greet u yesterday nie..hmm?
    happy birthday to my master ryan~*with love*


    21 days to go o..... smile~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :) you always my lovely pet...lol

    ReplyDelete