Saturday, June 13, 2009

My birthday in Qatar

Yesterday was my off day, also my BIG day. Well, quite happy for the whole day. At least, i didn't spend my time on my bed or watching drama in my room only. Lol.

Before i completely woke up, already heard my hp keep buzzing for incoming msgs. I knew my friends still remember my birthday....hahahha......To my surprise, many of them greeted me in facebook. Many of us nowadays too rely on facebook. Can't imagine what will happen if facebook suddenly disappear the next day. For me, it will be like lossing my phonebooks/contacts. Quite pity too.

Anyway, take this opportunity to thank all of you for the birthday wishes. Love u all. :P

In fact, not many activities on my BIG day. I got 2 plans indeed. Noon time went out with 2 singaporeans (Nick and Robin). We just went for lunch outside the camp, although the lunch not for my birthday celebration. Hahaha....anyway, i don't mind that. The purpose of going out is to buy food for my next plan.

My next plan after the lunch, was a drinking session with my japanese colleagues (my buddies in qatar). I bought them food and they bought me beverage. We had a great time chit-chatting and drinking at the bar for more than 4 hours. During that session, they really good drinkers and i know my limit, i know i can't catch up with them but to drink very slowly. Lucikly i am still sober in the end of the day. 4 hours is consider one of the longest time for me to have alcohol here. Normally 2-3 hours to consume liquors sure will make me tipsy. Really enjoy the great time with them. Special thanks to Obi, Karube, Sasaki and Seguchi-san. ^^ Having a photo session before we left.

p/s: Robin joined us for the drinking session after he finished his swimming.

3 comments:

  1. c~~ u are not boring on ur big day.. :)
    but dun drink too much la..later ur master call u..u blur blur pula..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...don't worry. i know my limit. i won't get myself tipsy. I think i am the one to say u dont drink so much as u so into clubbing. Lol. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiya...i didnt drink much lorr..later drunk. hmm..
    master..wanna tell u sth..................

    ReplyDelete