Monday, June 1, 2009

1st June!! Birthday Month! Last month in Qatar!!


Finally is June now. June means a lot to me especially this year. June is my birthday month. I should happy because my birthday is approaching. But too bad, i have to stay in Qatar for working. No friends will celebrate my birthday here. Maybe no one will remember that. Lol.

Anyway, this is not the first time no one celebrate my birthday. I used to it and never expect anyone will celebrate/remember my birthday this year. Sounds pity and sad huh......

But the good news is this is the last month i will stay in Qatar. Why? Because this project is almost come to an end and my contract here is done by end of June! My last day will be on 30th June and i will going back by 1st July. =)

So is time to count down my days to return...Yeah yeah.....29 days left......^^

3 comments:

  1. no....i rmb ur birthday....or maybe ur colleagues there ll celebrate wif u nie.
    or wen u come bak to m'sia, ur frens will celebrate for u again? haha~.
    if not.....i ....celebrate for my pet la...give some carrot to him..haha..jiuk~jiuk~jiuk~

    ReplyDelete
  2. last month...then u will back to malaysia and stay here lo...then we celebrate belated birthday lo...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fping: celeb belated bday? hahaha....i dont think so. No one will care when ur bday is already pass. anyway, i am not that desperate to hope u all celeb my big day lar. ^^

    emily: my colleagues wont know my bday, how to celeb ler? lol...somemore most of them are japanese and filipino, not too close with them. They won't care lar. Anyway, i will waiting ur carrots. :P

    ReplyDelete