Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Complex feeling

Today is 12th May. Another one month from today will be my "2x"th birthday. Sigh. This will be the 2nd time I need to celebrate my birthday alone outside Malaysia. Every year i never expect any celebration for my birthday. A bit sad. I am always hoping a lot of friends remember my birthday and celebrate with me but in vain.

Anyway, that is just part of my complex feeling today. Sigh. Still have 1 and half month to stay in Qatar for the project. Hopefully i can finish it on time and go back to KL as per schedule. I don't want to extend again and again for this project. Getting bored now. Sigh. I am just wondering when i can return to KL. The submission date for those deliverables are postponed again. Shit. No one can assure my demobilization date, neither my boss nor my manager here.

Now i don't know how to spend the time here. Counting down the day to back now but it seem very slow. Seem long way to go. Still have 7 weeks= 49 days = 1176 hours before pack up my stuffs to go home. Somemore i know many of my friends and family waiting me. I really miss them. Hopefully my next project won't ask me to go outstation for long period again as I really will get home sick.

4 comments:

  1. Relax... Look at it as "ONLY left how many days to get back". Perhaps will feel better and the time will seems passing faster? XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks. But sometime counting the days seem torturing also. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seem so pity...is ok...i ll sing a birthday song for u during ur big day~haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya lor...kinda pity...2nd time not able to celeb my frens in msia....sigh....i don't expect much on this coming birthday lor.

    ReplyDelete