Sunday, May 24, 2009

Basketball game and happy hour!!

Last thursday, I had an all japanese basketball game. Our project (QGX) team versus QCS team. All members are japanese except me. Lol....

Actually it was just a friendly match. In spite of my team is too good, handicap is given to opponent team. Every ball we threw is 2 points while they can have 3 points ( last quarter of the game they have 5 points for every successful threw).

Needless say, my team won the game. If i not mistaken, the final score was 88-51. After the game, we went for happy hour. Of course the drink was on the opponent's bill. Lol.


We had KFC and pizza as our dinner and from the picture below, you can see how much we drank during that night. Lol. One bottle of gin, 2 bottles of JDBL, and countless of beers. Before i left and excused myself, I remembered they ordered another bottle of JDBL for another round. I am not a good drinker so i left early after that.

Anyway, it was a happy day as we played a good game and nice gathering for chit-chating. Although i don't understand japanese and whole night they all speaking japanese to themselves, but i still happy to be with them as some of them still managed to speak to me in english. Hahahaha....Luckily i am not like an idiot just sitting at the corner, eat and drink alone. Hahaha. Hopefully i still able to attend several this kind of occasions before demobilize from this project by end of next month. :)


To complete this blog, let my buddies to show their funny faces here. Lol.....Enjoy reading!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment