Tuesday, July 26, 2011

KL Trip with my Japanese Friends (1st Day)

I am so happy that i got an email from a long lost friend from Japan. Obi sent an email to me that he will come to visit me in KL for 3 days. Well...I was so pleased that i can meet him again and at the same time i wasn't sure where i can bring him in KL. In the end, I suggested to bring him to KLCC, Petaling Street, Batu Caves and Genting. Hope he would glad with my idea.

He came to Penang from Bangkok on Thursday. He visited Thailand first before come to malaysia. He spent 3 days in Penang with his mate, Kei (another japanese who can't speak english well) before he come to KL by bus on sun. I went to Pudu to pick them up about 5am. (yawn....have to wake up that early on SUN!!!) Since is too early to bring them walk around, i brought them back to my new house to let them unpack their stuffs and take a short nap before we start our KL trip.

After woke up and clean up, we went to KLCC first to buy ticket for skybridge. We passed by my ex-company and showed him the building. This company is familiar to him because we used to work in the same project under joint venture of this company and his company.
When we reached KLCC, we failed to buy tickets as we saw so many people queuing up to get tickets. I went to ask the volunteer who work there and she said tickets on sun all sold out. Hence, our first mission is failed!!! To avoid the disappointment and due to our hunger, I decided to bring to our local breakfast. Well.... Pictures are the best description than sentences here. I would now let the pictures tell u my journey. :)

murtabak

roti tisu & ayam goreng

and last, our famous nasi lemak. *Obi can't take spicy food, one spoon eaten and his face turn to red instantly.* lol.

This is the place where we had our breakfast.

After breakfast, we went to KLCC and park to take some pictures for remembrance.
After that, we went to Bintang Walk, a famous trademark in the centre of this city. A lot of local drama/movies taking their shooting here.


Then went to Pavilion, but they seem not interest to shop. Well....i think in japan there are lots of shopping parades that better than in KL. So, we moved on to Sg Wang.Since the weather is getting hot, we stopped by Sg Wang to have our desserts, Snowflake!!! It's Taiwanese Desserts...some sort like Taiwanese ABC. We have to take some rest first because later on we need to go to Petaling Street!!! (Hell no if not bcoz of my jap. frens)Nothing to shout about since this place doesn't give me any good impression...somemore walking under the hot sun.
Everytime when i walked to this street, sure i will visit to this famous stall. "Air Mata Kucing". Even though it's soooooo sweet yet it can cure my thirsty and tiredness. Felt refresh after u drank it. :)Next destination will be Central Market...well...it seem our KL trip kinda boring ...just goin to those places that i won't go during my free time/weekends. But it is quite different experiences to go this kind of historical places once a while.Since we not yet hungry for lunch, then we decided to go to Batu Cave as our last destination before heading back to lunch and rest. This was my first time to Batu Cave as usually i just passing by that place when using the MRR2.

I heard many people complaining that the staircase are too high to conquer. But to me, it doesn't seem a challenge for me. ahhahha...maybe i used to work out, that's why i don't feel it difficult. :P*Kei-san with the monkeys*
After the climbing and conquered the cave, we moved to Kuchai Lama for Bak Kuh Teh!!! Our famous chinese cuisine in Malaysia. A must try to my japanese friends. Then guess what, they said " hou sii!!" "u me!!!" those are the compliments to the food. Previosly i afraid they don't like the herbal that spoilt their appetite. But luckily i am wrong, they like it very much especially the dry bak kuh teh. Even myself also impressed with that too. :)After that, we went back to my house to take a short nap and make sure we have a good rest for the night. Nite time, i just brought them to Look-out Point for KL night scene. That is the best spot if you like to enjoy KL scene at night. The food there is just so so and nothing to shout about. After took some pictures and dinner, then we head down to Sunway for our happy hour!!! Yeah Yeah!!!!

Well.... I am not a good drinker but they are!!!! I really couldn't match them. I need to train better before meet them again in Japan after i have well prepared.....in term of money of coz!!!! :)

Ok. that's all for the first day. Stay tune for the 2nd day. Ciao.

1 comment: