Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Communication

Yesterday after work, on the way back home, a japanese colleague, H, who sit next to me in a bus complaining another japanese colleague, S (my good friend) about his attitude. Although just 10mins journey, but i had a good lesson from the chat.

During the conversation, H about 50++ years old told me that S (about my age) is too arrogant while working, not respect the others. H said S have no cooperation with him at all and it seem no communication and misunderstanding between them. I am just wondering why he telling me all this? Because i hate to bother this kind of issue. Anyway, I dont think i will tell all these to S although i have a football session with him after that. Don't like to make their misunderstanding deeper n deeper. Better stay out of this matter.

It seem like nowadays a lots of lack communication causes alot of misunderstanding especially when you work in a team. You don't know how i think and vice versa. If everyone keep the thing to themselves only, i am sure it will come out with a lots of misunderstanding. Everyone is just playing guess. He guess you will agree this, while another will guess you will reject this. SIgh. Not a good practise but it really happen everyday in everywhere. Sigh. What to do? I can do my part and try to avoid this but how about the rest??? No one would tell........

No comments:

Post a Comment